Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Screen Capture Video Software

Today I came across some software that I just had to try out. I've been looking to make some demos of how to add a listing to one of my directory sites as it can be confusing for some. Many people use this type of software to make big money on the web by creating video tutorials, how to demos such as how to use the software they sell on a web site.

The software is call ScreenShow Pro and you can now get it from our site as soon as I tried it out I just had to get this to our clients and surfers. It's cheap and easy. There's all kinds out there as I've tried many but none were as easy to use with such great results.

I will post some demos on my site soon but for now go ahead and start making some yourself and let me know how it turned out for you.

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for your comment on Screen Show Pro.

    Just so You know, the link You are using is http:http:// or something like that.

    Kind regards

    Brian M*

    ReplyDelete